EVENT IN DETAIL
Date: 17th May 2012
Time: 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
To Celebrate the arrival of the Olympic Flame and the Unique Identity of Cornwall.
Come and join in the fun and take part in a FREE workshop:
- Blue Badge Guiding, "The Cornish Way" Learn how to prepare an itinerary and conduct your own tour
- Cornish Culture, "Inspirational words from iconic places" Literature and Heritage; How Cornwall has influenced its writers
- Enterprise, "Cornwall means Business"
- Arts & Media, "Cornish Sounds and Visuals"
- An Introduction to the Cornish Language
- Greening your Event - An Introduction to the new Green Events Guide
- Health and Social Care in Cornwall - "Taster sessions"
- Cornish Food - "Pasties and Crimping' Learn from an expert baker how to correctly ‘crimp'
- Marketing Strategies for Cornish Businesses, "Capitalising on our World Heritage Status"
For more information or to reserve a space, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is a project conducted by Foundation Degree Event Management students from Cornwall College.